Pressure Cooking & Recipes Around The Internet
There are hundreds of recipes created specifically for moms on the Internet with pressure cooking. Here is a collection of some of the most popular ones:
Michelle Tam, author of the best selling book “Nom Nom Paleo: food for humans”. Michelle’s recipes for Paleo diet using Instant Pot:
- PaleoParents recipes and tips
- DIY Yogurt tutorial
- Instant Pot Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake
Instant Pot Ready Cookbooks:
- NEW: “The Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals” by Laurel Randolph
- “Vegan Under Pressure” by Jill Nussinow
- “Hip Pressure Cooking: Fast, Fresh, and Flavorful” by Laura Pazzaglia
- “O M Gee Good! Instant Pot® Meals, Plant-Based & Oil-Free” by Jill Ann McKeever
- Official Instant Pot ‘How To’ Guide – Book 1 by leading pressure cooking authors
Happy Pressure Cooking!!
Please note: We cannot guarantee that user suggestions, or links to blogger recipes will always meet all food safety guidelines, so please always use common sense, follow all safety recommendations in the User Manual, and consult the USDA or your local agency’s food safety guidelines when trying new techniques.
What do you care about? Be sure to check out our
best health product reviews!
You like this? Sign up to be updated with the most useful information from us!