- 1 Plasma Fit Elliptical Machine Review
- 1.1 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Plasma Fit
- 1.2 Diet For The Gym
- 1.3 MUSCLE-UP YOUR DIET
- 1.3.1 1) YOU ARE EATING: FAT YOGURT – Free flavor
- 1.3.2 2.) YOU ARE EATING: Chunk WHITE TUNA
- 1.3.3 3.) YOU’RE DRINKING: Fat-free milk
- 1.3.4 4) YOU ARE EATING: whole-wheat PASTA
- 1.3.5 5.) YOU’RE DRINKING: A SHAKE with a mixture of proteins and carbohydrates
- 1.3.6 6.) YOU’RE DRINKING: COFFEE
- 1.3.7 7.) YOU’RE EATING: skinless chicken BREAST
- 1.3.8 Related
Plasma Fit Elliptical Machine Review
This Plasma Fit presents brand new, compact, elliptical trainer with a heart rate sensor.
Machines built strong and provides a full body, low impact cardio workout at a very reasonable price. 2 in 1 home gym can be used in a standing position elliptical or exercise bike sitting position.
You can work different muscle groups (arms, legs, abdomen, and buttocks) by striding or forward or backward. The resistance (difficulty) can be raised or lowered easily with a turn of the knob tension makes it ideal for all fitness levels from beginner to advanced.
The smooth elliptical motion helps keep your feet on the pedals for a low-impact exercise, less stress on your joints than a jogging exercise. LCD display will rotate through the elapsed time, speed, distance, odometer, calories burned, and heart rate.
Other features include a comfortable seat full format measuring 10.5 “wide and 10:25” long and a foot pedal large additional structures (13.5 “long and 6” wide). It is easy to move the machine with the convenient folding wheels are placed at the front for a tilt and move resettlement.
This product is shipped in a cardboard box grade 7 to its difficulty to safely and including the machines as described, LCD, 2 x AA batteries, assembly tools (some assembly required) and fully manual.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Plasma Fit
Detail Plasma Fit
- Provide full body, low impact cardio workout
- 2 in 1 trainer: standing position elliptical or exercise bike sitting position
- Multifunction LCD screen digital display control interface provides the speed, over time, distance, calories burned, and a Scan mode to rotate through all the information
- The handle can be quickly changed to a fixed location
- adjust the level of stress helps you challenge, by allowing you to increase or decrease the resistance when needed
- Working different muscle groups by striding forward or backward
- The whole body exercise (arms, legs, abdomen, and buttocks)
- transport wheels on the front to move the machine easily
- comfortable seating complete forms
- Non-slip grips, large foot pedals
Specifications Plasma Fit
- striding legs: 11 “
- Arm extended: 21 “
- Maximum weight limit: 250 pounds
- assembly dimensions: 21.5 “Wide x 35.5” (45 “on the extension arm full) Depth x 58.25” High
- Extra-large foot pedals: 13.5 “x 6”
- Full comfort seat form: 10:25 “Long x 10.5” Wide
What’s Included Plasma Fit
- Machine as described
- LCD screen
- 2 x AA batteries included
- Engine assembly (Some Assembly Required)
- Complete Guide
Are you ready? Plasma Fit at home, Now!
Diet For The Gym
The Best Foods to Eat Before and After Your Workout
How to use the power of nutrition for optimal results?
When it comes to exercise, there are certain universal questions that experts heard almost every day: How can I get the most out of my workouts? How can I lose weight faster, burn the most calories, and feel energized enough to pass each session? While there are other factors that can affect your unique situation, there is a simple answer applies to all questions: Eat! More specifically, eating the right foods at the right time.
Like many women, I thought that the best way to lose weight is to work out hard and wait until mealtime to eat. Now I know that the key to obtain and maintain a knockout body is a combination of regular exercise and eating the right foods at the right time. Nourish your body before and after each workout is essential to burn the most calories, stay energized, lean muscle building, weight loss, and accelerate recovery.
The Importance of Eating Before Your Workout
Whether you eat or do not eat before exercise, studies show that the body burns the same amount of fat. However, you can actually cause muscle loss if you regularly work on an empty stomach. Here’s why: When you are hungry, your body goes into survival mode and pull out protein from muscles instead of your kidneys and liver, where the body often looks for proteins. When this happens, you lose muscle mass, which eventually can slow your metabolism and make it harder for you to lose weight. In addition, if you exercise on an empty stomach, you’re not giving yourself the fuel you need to power through an intense training session. (Eat a snack before your next workout and turn your body into a fat burning machine!)
What to Eat Before Your Workout
During exercise, your body the fuel hose is stored in your muscles known as glycogen for energy. After you did turns out that last representative, your muscles are depleted of their glycogen stores and broken. Eat (or drink) something that combines protein and carbohydrates 30 minutes to an hour after exercise recharge your energy reserves, build and repair your muscles have been broken down, and help keep the your metabolism burning strong.
The sooner you begin refueling, the better off you’ll be. Research shows that the body’s ablity to refill muscle stores fell 50 percent if you wait to eat only two hours after your workout than eat immediately. Try to plan ahead and bring your recovery drink to the gym, or packing a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to eat when you’re done. (Jelly is not the only way to enjoy the PB. Whip up one of these recipes a healthy peanut butter for snack or your next meal.)
What to Eat After Your Workout
According to the Journal of the International Society of Sports Medicine, a little protein and carbohydrate consumption is best immediately after exercise. Here are the foods I eat after exercise to help speed up recovery, maximizes the benefits of exercise, and help maintain lean muscle to aid in weight loss.
- Protein made with half a banana, a scoop of protein powder, almond milk, and hemp seed (excellent source of protein)
- Salad with roasted green beans (1/2 cup) olive oil and vinegar light
- Sauteed or steamed vegetables (1 cup) with non-GMO tofu (1/2 cup)
- Quinoa bowl (1 cup) with black berries (1 cup) and walnuts (1/4 cup)
- Multi grain bread (2 slices) with natural peanut butter (2 tablespoons) agave nectar and
- Burrito with beans (1/2 cup), brown rice (1/2 cup), guacamole (2 tablespoons), and salsa
MUSCLE-UP YOUR DIET
“HERE ARE 7 FOODS THAT WILL HELP YOU BUILD MUSCLE, LOSE FAT, AND IMPROVE YOUR OVERALL HEALTH”
Thanks For Watching!!