Eureka EasyClean Corded Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B
Eureka EasyClean Corded Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B
A small handheld devices to large property. The Eureka EasyClean is a bit strong vacuum that could easily take care of the stairs, your furniture, and other nooks and crannies. Will easily get dust, cat and dog hair from stairs and your interior. Once done cleaning, the canister can be easily emptied. With a vacuum cleaner with a short wire you will come across the situation where to do stairs, first you need to plug it on the ground floor to the bottom of the steps and then take it upstairs and plug it to partial vacuum on the stairs.
25 feet long with a long rope to get your Eureka EasyClean, the plug and replugging will not be a problem. It also has the brush roll on / off option to use on the right surface. Can hold plenty of pet hair and dust in its Bagless bin. its best to clean the filter with a brush when you clean the trash for optimum performance. A bit on the heavy side if you plan to use it for a longer cleaning time.
- Riser visor for cleaning stair risors and upholstery
- On/off brush roll switch
- 23 foot reach system
- 5.5 Amps of power
- 20-Foot cord
- Strong suction with stretch hose cleans stairs, upholstery and even car interior
- Onboard crevice tool and Riser Visor for carpeted stairs
- 20 foot cord for extended cleaning; easily wraps for storage
- 1 motor powers the revolving brush, second motor for suction
- Lightweight at only 4.8 pounds for convenient cleaning
Eureka EasyClean Vacuum, 71B
Handheld Corded Vacuum
Hand-held but very powerful, this Eureka model eliminates the hassle of lugging around a full-size vacuum for cleaning car upholstery, sofas, and carpeted stairs. A 20-foot long cord which can also be wrapped around for storage purposes, provides good reach, as does the deluxe hose that stretches to three times its length. With the crevice tool on the end of the hose, this vacuum reaches into all kinds of tight places. Its high power suction is driven by two motors. One motor provides power to the revolving brush and the other for suction. The 5.5 amp power allows this vacuum to clean deeply.
Ideal for quick pick-ups or cleaning smaller spaces:
- Clean your cars, stairs as well as quick messes easily with this light weight hand vacuum by Eureka
- The Riser Visor nozzle flips to easily clean upholstery and stairs vertically or horizontally
- On or off, brush roll picks up dirt from bare floors and area rugs
- With its ability to provide a quick yet comprehensive clean, it has formally been named “Quick-Up”
Getting the Best Results
- Moving brush roll, power switch should be in suction only position when using hose.
- Do not use the cleaner without the dust cup filter properly installed. This can damage the cleaner.
- Some fine particles can restrict airflow very quickly and will decrease performance even before the dust container appears full. For that reason, when vacuuming carpet fresheners or cleaners, powder, plaster dust or similar fine substances, the dust cup and filter may need cleaning more often.
- Use the cleaner to pick up dirt and dust particles. Avoid picking up hard or sharp objects that could damage the vacuum cleaner.
- To avoid unnecessary service calls, check the hose, dust cup and motor filter often. Clear a clogged hose, empty the dust cup if it is full, and clean the motor filter when it is dirty.
The Riser Visor Nozzle Cover
One of Eureka’s innovations is the Riser Visor, a clear plastic cover that stays down for cleaning horizontal surfaces and flips up so the revolving brush can reach the vertical carpet on stair risers. There’s no bag to change, just a filter and clear plastic dust cup to shake out when necessary.
The Riser Visor nozzle features a rotating cover over the brush roll. When the cover is in the normal position, the brush roll action is toward the bottom side of the nozzle to clean flat areas such as stair steps or upholstery. Twist the cover downward to rotate the cover down exposing the front of the brush roll for cleaning vertical surfaces, e.g. stair risers, furniture backs.
The Eureka Hand-held vacuum even removes the deeply embedded dirt from anywhere in your home or car. It is Ideal for cleaning stairs and auto upholstery. This hand vacuum cleans with the help of a revolving brush roll with Riser Visor, a stretch hose and attachments for getting into hard to reach spaces. The onboard crevice tool gets into those places that are too small for the brush roll to reach.
Easy Cleaning Steps
- Pull the crevice tool out of the base of the cleaner.
- Place the crevice tool on the end of the hose.
- When cleaning is completed, store crevice tool back in the base of the cleaner and replace the hose in the hose adapter on the cleaner.
- Pull back on the power switch to the “open cup” position and lift dust cup away from cleaner.
- Remove dust cup filter and dump dust cup in a waste container.
- The filter can be cleaned by brushing off over a waste container.
- The dust cup can be rinsed under running water and should be completely dried before replacing on cleaner.
Easy to use fingertip controls allow you to turn the power switch on and off
Cord wraps easily at the back of the hand vacuum making it convenient to store
Crevice tool gets into places that are too small for the brush roll to reach
The riser visor features a rotating cover over the brush roll. Brush roll action cleans flat areas, stair steps and upholstery
High power suction picks up dirt from carpets and upholstery
Simple Stair Cleaning
Recommended for cleaning staircases with ease
Perfect for Cars
Picks up even the tiny pieces of dirt in your car and on-board tools get into nooks and crannies
Washable Dust Cup
Pull back on the power switch to the “open cup” position and lift dust cup to empty. Easy to empty dust cup eliminates the need to purchase replacement bags
|Eureka RapidClean Step Handheld Vacuum, 41A|
|Eureka EasyClean Handheld Vacuum, 71B||Eureka RapidClean Pet Cordless Handheld Vacuum, 80A|
Washable (Eureka DCF-11)
Washable (Eureka DCF-11)
Crevice tool, 3 foot hose
Crevice tool, dusting brush, charging stand, powered pet brush
14.4 volt battery, rechargeable
1 Year Limited
Warranty & Support
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product
Q & A
Q: space bags?
A: Are you asking if it works with space bags? If so, then the answer is a resounding ‘yes’ it does – very well.
Q: can you plug it into your car?
A: Nope, it uses the standard outlet plug. When I vacuum my car, I have to use an extension cord.
Q: How loud is it?
A: I read some of the reviews that included the machine being loud, but in fact, it isn’t. Of course, I’m deaf.
Q: Does the exhaust vent tend to blow dust and debris around ?
A: Air blows out vigorously, which may stir up dust or debris you haven’t vacuumed yet. However, stuff you’ve already picked up doesn’t blow out.
Caveat emptor’ should be a caution against not just unscrupulous sellers, but misguided buyers as well, a self-warning of sorts. To that end, I read all ~1600 reviews of the Eureka, paying special heed to the three percent or so that awarded it one star. Call this a meta review. My conclusion after a complex and detailed statistical and psychological analysis of the complaints is that the hand-held vacuum was being misused, abused in some cases. After a few months of use, I agree with all the positives: Eureka is powerful & easy to use, the brush enhances cleaning power, the canister is a snap to empty, and the filter creates a nice, tight seal. As for the complaints…
“Vacuum is too heavy.” Again, an easy-to-dismiss complaint for me.
Step 1: read product specs and ascertain that product weighs 7 pounds.
Step 2: lift a bag of potatoes to get a feel for what 7 pounds is like.
Step 3: conclude that I can hold seven pounds for the thirty seconds or so it will take me to clean up the flour and popcorn that have peppered the kitchen floor.
Step 4: be pleasantly surprised that the 7 pounds referred to the shipping weight, and that the Eureka sans box weighs (according to my bathroom scale) a featherlight 5.4 pounds.
Step 5: determine that if the Eureka were a bar of chocolate, then the FDA would be OK if it contained up to 1500 insect fragments.
Awesome vacuum, just a little big and heavy for a handheld
I wish I could give “4 & 1/2” stars for this eureka hand-held, because it really is a great vacuum.
- has really strong & powerful suction
- long cord (25 feet!)
- super stretchy hose with convieniently located crevice tool attachment
- brushroll on/off control
- riser visor great for those akward places
- holds a good amount of dirt in it’s bagless bin
- automatically shuts off if motor is too hot to avoid overheating, (hasn’t happened with mine yet, only use it for about 10 minutes at a time.)
- pretty dang big and a little heavy for a hand-held vac, but its great power & suction make it an even trade-off.
- it isn’t cordless, but most cordless vacs die in a year or two, not a problem with this guy!
Not as great:
- emptying is a bit messy, and you should use a bristle brush to clean off the filter as well as you can when empying.
- the prongs in the plug seem too small, it will fall out of an outlet with the weakest pull.
As you can see- I highly reccomend this Eureka 71AV hand-held vacuum!