When looking online for a power wheelchair that shows not only its power but also style, Mobility Scooters Direct offers a large selection of power chairs to choose from but dealing directly with Drive Medical, Mobility Scooters Direct can give you amazing deals on stylish power wheelchairs like Drive Medical Wildcat 450 heavy duty power wheelchair. Drive Medical has given the green light to Mobility Scooters Direct to let The Wildcat 450 heavy duty power wheelchair go at exclusive cost so call manufacturer today!
- Seat back storage pouch, handy storage for any take-along items for user or caregiver
- Soft plastic skirt guards eliminate sharp edges against client and clothing
- Standard anti-tip wheels for added safety
- Standard positioning belt for added safety
- Swing-away footrests and calf strap
About The Wildcat 450 Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair
Wildcat 450 Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair for sale is an excellent model provided by Drive Medical. The lightweight frame is easy to carry with a weight of 173 lbs. This electric wheelchair can exceed 2 times the weight limit as it can maintain 450 lbs with a 24 “x 20” seat, a non-slip wheel for balance, easy to loop with a radius of 41 “It can go up to 4 mph and 15 miles in the same range as most other heavy duty electric wheelchair of medical drives that have this same long-lasting battery life.
By removing removable cushions and chairs, the lightweight frame can be folded into the perfect compact size for transportation in a car or truck. But mobility does not mean the Wildcat sacrifices comfort, with a cushion and chair. And the Wildcat 450’s powerful battery ensures that you have the range you need to get where you want to go. And the controller can be programmed responsive, allowing you to adjust the handling characteristics of the chair according to your specific requirements.
- Heavy duty, flat-free, non-marking tires
- Lightweight steel frame can be folded to a compact 13″ width for easy portability, transport and storage
- Manual wheel locks for additional safety
- Nylon seat and back upholstery offers more breathable seating surface, reducing heat and moisture buildup
- Oversized padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and access to user
- Padded, fold-down backrest and cushioned seat
- Programmable controller with common connectors
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Top Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Turning Radius: 41″
- Climbing Angle: 6°
- Ground Clearance: 4″
- Dimensions: 31″L x 48″W
- Floor-to-Seat Height: 20″
- Seat Dimensions: 24″W x 20″D
- Controller: Dynamic Shark 60A
- Motors (2): 24V x 350W x 3800 rpm
- Batteries (pair): 12V x 50AH
- Charger: 5A Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Caster Wheels: 9″ x 2.5″ Solid
- Drive Wheels: 12.5″ x 2.25″ Flat-free
- Base Weight: 100 lbs
- Battery Weight (pair): 73 lbs
- Total Weight: 173 lbs
Warranty for Wildcat 450 Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair
The Wildcat 450 Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair will be under warranty with electronic parts included power cords, speed switches, gas hoses, controllers, brakes, motors and joysticks will only be guaranteed for 14 months.
The Medical Drive Battery will be warranted and the battery defective. The technician will repair the drive for a period of 6 months.
Warranty Parts will expire three months after the original warranty expires.
Parts not included in the warranty: Parts not included in the original warranty include, but are not limited to, assembly of seats or lids, tires, pads, pads, pins and lights. Not covered by Drive Medical can be transferred in any form. The owner of the scooter or electric wheelchair is the sole owner of the warranty. Drive is not responsible for any injury or damage caused by the use of mobile devices. Please refer to your user manual for your specific product warranty in the full description.
The Wildcat 450 is a great option if you are considering heavy duty power wheelchair, you can always watch the rest of the options on the foldable wheelchair of us. In addition, you can view the complete list of all our best electric wheelchairs with the option of using.
The chair arrived ahead of schedule and was easy to set up. My wife loves how comfortable the chair is and how easy she can get around now. The seller was very helpful with our order and making sure it arrived ok. It is a little heavy until you remove the batteries, and is a lot more affordable than a mobility scooter as well as easier to transport.
What do you care about? Be sure to check out our
best health product reviews!
You like this? Sign up to be updated with the most useful information from us!