How to Cooking Chicken soup in Video below!
Submitted by Busyzgirl
- Two frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts –
- Four washed medium size diced potatoes (I did not peel you can if you want)
- Three peeled carrots chopped into similar size as potatoes for even cooking time
- Half a large onion diced
- Four cups of water and chicken concentrate/bullion of your choice to equal 32 ounces – or if you have it use chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste (flavors will intensify while under pressure)
- Turn on Instant Pot to Manual and set timer for 35-minutes.
- Let Instant Pot depressurize for 15-minutes then release pressure. Open when all pressure is released stir and enjoy.
This is by no means the only way to make Chicken soup – this is how I chose to make it today as an experiment. When I cook on the stove for up to three hours I use a different recipe.
16 Responses to “Chicken soup in Instant Pot”