If you only have a small yard, you do not really need a large lawn mower. So the best lawn mower for small yard is what you need. If the yard is small, you may be able to get a tractor to push non-motorized.
The average American home has less than four acres of grass or less than 10,000 square feet. It takes about half an hour to cut the grass with a walking cutter. So if you have 30 minutes a week to enjoy the sunshine and the scent of grass cut, you will be set.
Of course, there are many different lawn mowers, and they come in two sizes: 20 and 22 inches. When choosing any model, make sure it will fit into the door or the yard door easily. Other things you should consider when choosing a walker for a small yard include:
- Craft – Some people prefer manual lawn mowers because they are the best for the environment.
- Push Mowers – If your yard has a relatively flat surface, a push mower is a good choice. But, if there are any hills, collisions, trees, vegetation, etc., look for a self-propelled lawn mower with rear wheels.
- Gas-Powered – If you want a long-time lawn mower, gas lawn mowers are the best option. But, if you have a small yard, you have other options that are easier to use.
- Electrical, Corded – Another option is electric lawn mower running into an outdoor outlet. These are cleaner operations, but the wire may not be long enough for your entire yard.
- Electricity, Batteries – You can also choose electric lawn mowers powered by batteries. This may be very convenient, but you need to have a spare battery in case you run out of electricity before you finish work.
Let’s see the best lawn mower for small yard, along with our 8 favorite models.
- 1 Top 8 Best Lawn Mower For Small Yard 2018 Comparison
- 1.1 1. EGO Power+ 20-Inch 56-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Lawn Mower
- 1.2 2. Greenworks 20-Inch 12 Amp Corded Lawn Mower (25022)
- 1.3 3. Troy-Bilt TB330 3-in-1 Self-Propelled Lawnmower
- 1.4 4. Remington RM120 21-Inch 3-in-1 Push Mower
- 1.5 5. BLACK+DECKER MTE912 Electric 3-in-1 Trimmer/Edger and Mower
- 1.6 6. Great States 415-16 Full Feature Lawn Mower
- 1.7 7. Fiskars 17 Inch StaySharp Plus Reel Mower (6207)
- 1.8 8. Scotts 2000-20 20-Inch Classic Push Reel Lawn Mower
- 2 Conclude
Top 8 Best Lawn Mower For Small Yard 2018 Comparison
1. EGO Power+ 20-Inch 56-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Lawn Mower
We will start reviews of best lawn mower for small yard with EGO Power+ 20″ 56-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless. It comes with 5.0Ah battery and charger, and you can get up to 55 minutes of runtime for each full charge. This cutting machine is easy to get started. All you have to do is press a button and it’s ready to go.
When you’re done, it folds so you can store it easily, and you can store it upright so it takes up less space.
This is a quiet engine that meets the noise level requirements in most areas. This means you can even use it at night or in the early morning without disturbing your neighbors.
This lawn mower is much lighter than many comparators, making it easier to use. It has five adjustable heights, from 1.2 inches to 3.5 inches, so you can use this lawn mower on most grasses.
However, some users have reported that there is not as much battery life as advertised and the battery stops charging after a few uses.
2. Greenworks 20-Inch 12 Amp Corded Lawn Mower (25022)
The GreenWorks 25022 is a 12-amp, wired, 20-inch lawn mower that cuts through thick, easy grass.
The cut floor is made of durable steel, and has a height adjustment of seven positions for different grass lengths ranging from 1 ½ inch to 3 inches, making it ideal for all grasses.
The rear wheels are 10 inches wide and seven-inch wheels make this lawn mower easy to maneuver, especially on uneven terrain.
This best lawn mower for small yard are three machines in one. It will release pieces of the outside, pocket the pieces, or cover them.
It adjust easy and easy can adjustment one times to be precision.
This cutter can easily be folded, making it more compact for easy storage when not in use.
However, some users reported that the mower stopped working after a season of use.
3. Troy-Bilt TB330 3-in-1 Self-Propelled Lawnmower
Best lawn mower for small yard from the Troy-Bilt TB330 have a four-speed rear wheel drive and a powerful 163cc Briggs & Stratton engine. It’s also 21 inches wide to make the job go faster. If you have uneven terrain and uneven terrain, this lawn mower will save you a lot of effort.
The US-based Troy-Bilt TB330 fans love its versatility and flexibility. It can be bagged, covered, and rinsed out. Plus, it has an 8-inch wheel and a wide range of cutting heights. Finally, handle adjustments to fit different user heights.
If you have a lot of obstacles in your yard, do not have a GFCI outlet in a convenient location, or just prefer a gas-powered cutter, Troy-Bilt is an option.
4. Remington RM120 21-Inch 3-in-1 Push Mower
The lawn mower for small yard from Remington RM210 is a 3 in 1 push mower that can cut lumps, bag them or cover them to your liking. It is powered by the 159cc OHTD MTD Powermore engine with automatic suffocation.
Floor cutting width 21 “and big wheels make the job is done quickly. In addition, you can choose from six cutting height is controlled by two levers. Also, cutters include limited warranty 2 years.
5. BLACK+DECKER MTE912 Electric 3-in-1 Trimmer/Edger and Mower
The BLACK+DECKER MTE912 is a cutter, trimmer and an all-in-one. It’s the perfect tool to clean the yard. Once you hit the cutter pedal switch to the other tools. In trimmer/edger mode, the line will automatically load without having to bend. And handles adjust to different lengths to create comfort.
6. Great States 415-16 Full Feature Lawn Mower
The lawn mower for small yard from Great States 415-16 is a 16-inch crop with T-handle and heat-treated handle. If you want to keep your lawn trimmed, but do not want a gas lawn mower that can pollute the environment, or an electric lawn mower needs to be plugged in or not provide enough battery life. This is the perfect choice for you.
This man-made lawn mower has a cutting width of 16 inches, so you can usually complete your yard one or two times.
The handle is powder coated, so it will not rust after one or two seasons of use.
The blades are heat-treated, so they will stay sharp longer to bring you a good cut.
However, there is no way to adjust the height, so you can not cut the grass too short or too long.
7. Fiskars 17 Inch StaySharp Plus Reel Mower (6207)
The lawn mower for small yard from Fiskars 6207 is a popular choice for many reasons. First, it is designed to be easier to push than typical manual cutters. It can also handle weeds and weeds that jam up other models. Also, it has a low hanging protection branch hanging when you cut the bottom.
To continue, Fiskars 6207 throws the pieces forward, not backward. It also has a 17 inch cutting width to help you get things done quickly. In addition, Fiskars offers a three year warranty.
8. Scotts 2000-20 20-Inch Classic Push Reel Lawn Mower
Finally, a lawn mower for small yard from Scotts 2000-20. It has good cutting quality and a maximum cutting height of 3 inches, making it a versatile choice for various grasses and grasses.
It has the widest 20-inch – the widest available – and is at 34 pounds, light and easy to handle.
Choosing the best lawn mower for small yard is not a big challenge. Whether you like gas lawn mowers, electric lawn mowers(cordless or battery operated), or standard lawn mowers, there are many options available to cut small yards.
The most important factor is choosing the most convenient lawn mower for you to use. In all cases, these lawn mowers can easily complete the job without making you too much tired.
What do you care about? Be sure to check out our
best health product reviews!
You like this? Sign up to be updated with the most useful information from us!