- 1 Best Massage Pillow
- 1.1 #1. Carepeutic Bed Lounger with Heated Comfort Massager
- 1.2 #2. Zyllion ZMA-13-BK FDA Listed Shiatsu Pillow Massager
- 1.3 #3. Wagan IN2514 Heated Massage Lumbar Cushion
- 1.4 #4. Etronic Ultra Comfort Massage Travel Neck Pillow ET-200
- 1.5 #5. Relaxzen 60-2921P04 Swing Shiatsu Massager Pillow
- 1.6 #6. HoMedics Shiatsu Plus Vibration Massage Pillow SP-25H
- 1.7 #7. Relaxzen 60-2910 10-Motor Massage Seat Cushion
- 1.8 #8. Liteaid Lumbar Massaging Pillow
Best Massage Pillow
We spent 25 hours on research, filming, and editing, review the first choice for this wiki. Aaaahhhhhhh. It’s the sound that you can do to relax when you get relief for tired and aching muscles with a select something from our massage pillow. We have included head and neck only option to return through the insurance model includes gentle heat
#1. Carepeutic Bed Lounger with Heated Comfort Massager
The Carepeutic Bed Lounger has a convenient bright LED light for maximum relaxation while reading in bed. Large side pockets hold books and magazines, a cupholder holds your beverage, and, of course, it has a built-in massager.
- folds flat for easy storage
- soothing heat therapy
- arm rests are too short
#2. Zyllion ZMA-13-BK FDA Listed Shiatsu Pillow Massager
#3. Wagan IN2514 Heated Massage Lumbar Cushion
The Wagan IN2514 Lumbar Cushion offers lower back support, perfect for office chairs and use in the car or for the long-haul trucker. It can also be used on the floor to relieve backaches and pain. It has a washable cover.
- ergonomically designed
- promotes better posture
- straps do not fit around all car seats
#4. Etronic Ultra Comfort Massage Travel Neck Pillow ET-200
The Etronic Ultra Comfort is a massaging travel neck pillow with microbead cushioning that makes for maximum comfort whether or not the massage feature is engaged. It is wrapped in a luxurious velvet plush fleece.
- elastic strap attaches to luggage
- use when seated or reclined
- 6 invigorating modes
#5. Relaxzen 60-2921P04 Swing Shiatsu Massager Pillow
The Comfort Products Swing Shiatsu Massager offers the unique option of traditional shiatsu circular motion or a side to side “S” pattern that swings across sore muscles. Use it in your chair at work or on the couch at home.
- breathable mesh fabric
- heat feature can be used alone
- doesn’t cover the lower back well
#6. HoMedics Shiatsu Plus Vibration Massage Pillow SP-25H
The Homedics Vibration SP-25H is a luxuriously quilted pillow that delivers a deep kneading shiatsu massage. The comfort flap provides extra support and cushioning, ensuring you feel great as the tension leaves your neck.
- 4 nodes for extended coverage
- cannot be used in the car
- too big for petite bodies
#7. Relaxzen 60-2910 10-Motor Massage Seat Cushion
The Comfort Products 10-Motor Relaxzen massage seat cushion features a memory foam neck rest and lumbar support pads. As the name suggests, it has 10 massage motors that can operate at variable speeds.
- can target individual zones
- backlit remote control
- the heat function is weak
#8. Liteaid Lumbar Massaging Pillow
It doesn’t get much simpler than the Liteaid Lumbar Massaging Pillow. The pillow has a soft, comfortable cover and a relatively firm core that provides the pressure your sore back needs. It has three different vibration levels.
- lightweight and easy to transport
- very low price point
- not strong enough for chronic pain