NEW Electric Wheelchair Aluminum Alloy
Electric Wheelchair Portable Reliable Compact Travel Medical Scooter
- This versatile wheelchair is assembled with aluminum alloy foldable chair, lithium battery, breathable seat and back cushions, and removable handrails etc., which could be a transport wheelchair when you remove the handrails. The controller can be placed on either the left or right handrail
- The lightweight wheelchair weighs 72.8 pounds is the upgraded version, which reduces 43.5% in weight, so that it is a ideal tool for elders whose age are over 50 years old
- The wheels are made by rubber, whose weight capacity is 220 pounds. The front driven wheel is 8″ that could rotate 360 degrees. The width of the seat is 18″
- Venetian Princess, a MobileCare retailer, offers a 1 year Limited Warranty
Good performance and luxurious appearance. Operate easily. Intelligent control, programmable joystick. Be assembled with luxurious seats, portable and durable. Foldable and more safety, carry easily. Made of aluminum frame, paint coated detachable armrest and leg rest, flip-up backrest, with anti-back castor. Constructions The electric wheelchair consists of rear driven wheels, front castors, frame, seat and back cushions, batteries, charger, controller and braking system.
Specifications Size parameter: Overall length ≤1100mm, overall widths ≤660mm, overall height ≤920mm.
Main technical parameter:
1. Maximum speed ≤6.0km/h
2. Driving range: 15-20km
3. Brakes: electronic
4. Minimum turning radius: 0.76m
5. Motor: DC24V 250W*2
6. Charge time: 6 hours
7. Speed(backward) ≤3.0km
8. Max Climbing steep: 8 degree
9. Braking distance ≤0.5m
10. Weight Capacity: 100KG
11. Battery: 24V 12AH*2
12. Temperature(Fahrenheit): -13 to 122 degree The charger is with charging indicator and works normally under 110V-230V.
About Manufacturer’s Warranties
Manufacturer’s warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors like the use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.
Jazzy Select GT | Electric Wheelchair
Wheelchair arrived almost fully assembled, unlike other where you have to assemble piece by piece.I have been using the wheelchair for about 3 days now. It’s been on grass, dirt and carpet and battery still indicating green lights.The tires on the wheelchair looks and feels pretty durable. In case your battery does die, there is a lever on the wheels where you can manually rotate the circle and will be able to self push. As for features, I love how the control has all the buttons for speed, horn and battery life indicator. Overall for $1,495, you can’t go wrong with this wheelchair. I bought $4,000 before and the battery life are not as good.