Maverick Mattress CEO Answers the Question: What is the Best Mattress for You?
…and Exposes Dirty-Little Secrets
Mattress Stores Don’t Want You to Know
What is the best mattress for you? Ron Rudzin says the patented SPINAL ZONE technology is just one of many keys. Ron is President and CEO of Saatva, Inc, a company that makes and sells a full line of ultra luxurious, finely crafted, super-comfy mattresses online.
- This CEO has the nerve to sell a sumptuous, elegantly appointed queen mattress for only $899. In stores, this quality of stylish mattress would run you over $2,000.
- He’s been called “The Most Trustworthy Mattress Company Owner on the Internet Today.” Simply because he tells the truth about mattress buying.
- In 2011, The Better Business Bureau presented his company with a rare and prestigious Award for Marketing Excellence.
Best Mattress for Bad Back? Introducing the Patented SPINAL ZONE Technology
Saatva has received the Seal of Approval from the Congress of Chiropractic. One reason is because Saatva mattresses contain the patented “SPINAL ZONE” sleep technology. This helps reduce your back pain and stiffness.
What you will notice, when you lie down on your Saatva mattress, is how your body automatically relaxes.
Notice how the patented SPINAL ZONE technology causes your body to conform and “snuggle” with the mattress.
And how, in seconds, you become as relaxed and limp as a Raggedy Ann doll.
Simply allow yourself to luxuriate in this marvelous “floating” sensation. The weight of the world is automatically lifted from your shoulders…your neck muscles soften…and you effortlessly drift off into a deep pool of long, refreshing sleep.
To see 73 Saatva owners describe their own experiences with these amazing mattresses, On the bottom left of the page under Learn More, click on Reviews.
Customers love Ron…
Mattress stores hate him.
Why? Because he not only shows you what is the best mattress…but he also exposes the degrading, price-gouging truth about mattress buying.
Mattress companies would rather you did not know the following:
- The reason you’re paying so much for a store-bought mattress is because the mattress store has to pay its expensive store light bill…
- The reason their queen mattresses cost $2,000 and up…and Saatva sells them for $899…is because the mattress store has to cough up big rent money every month for their building. Saatva doesn’t have to do that and gives you a big price break instead…
- The reason mattress stores “confuse and coax” you into upgrading to a pricier mattress is because the salesperson just made an extra hundred bucks commission—or more—off ya’.
What really gets Ron’s goat is that you overpaid…and didn’t have to. After all, he sells a better quality, discount mattress online, and has one simple question for you…
Would you rather pay $899…or $2,000 or more?
See, when I stumbled across Saatva’s luxury mattress website, I wanted to know more. I too was trying to determine “What is the best mattress.”
So I sent an email to Saatva to get some questions answered. It took less than an hour for Ron to email me back.
I was shocked! These days it’s almost unheard of to have the President and CEO of a company working customer service. Even though he doesn’t have to because he has an online staff of people.
That’s because this guy doesn’t mess around. When it comes to setting you up with what is the best mattress for you, he means business.
Ron takes great pride in delivering top-notch customer service that is in a class by itself.
And here’s something really mind-boggling…
Why would a top sleep doctor “throw away”
his $2,800 Tempurpedic mattress?
Dr. David Edelson, M.D. knows the answer to what is the best mattress.
He is founder and medical director of one of the United States’ most distinguished sleep clinics.
He ditched his Tempurpedic mattress and bought a luxury mattress online.
Guess what he bought. Yep. A Saatva mattress.
Why did he do this? Because…well, how about if he tells you in his own words:
“Saatva mattresses have been shown to dramatically improve the quality of our patients’ sleep. Additionally, I have personally chosen Saatva to replace my $2,800 Tempurpedic. It is such a comfortable, healthy, and luxurious mattress.”
Dr. David Edelson, M.D., Founder/Medical Director of Healthbridge Sleep Clinic. Two time recipient of the faculty teaching award at Northshore/LIJ Medical center.
How to buy a mattress online
Let me share with you some other things I learned from Ron Rudzin about the sneaky things mattress stores pull. And then the Saatva way for how to buy a mattress online.
- In the fine print of mattress store contracts, you might be stunned to discover you have to pay a restocking fee if you send the mattress back. Saatva does not have a restocking fee. Zero…zip…nadda.
- Mattress stores and companies intentionally confuse you with their frustrating mattress mumbo jumbo. Even Consumer Reports says these companies make it impossible for you to comparison shop mattresses.
- And here’s a whopper mattress stores tell you: “If you find this mattress for less somewhere else…we’ll give it to you for free!” Good luck on that one. You can’t find another one like it because there isn’t another one “just like this one.” All the mattress labels are different.
What other hidden surprises are lurking out there when you plunk down your hard-earned money for a taste of luxury? It’s enough to give you insomnia!
I mean, come on. Have you been to a mattress store recently? Annoying. Stressful. Exhausting.
I’d rather be handcuffed to a chair on a used car lot, surrounded by three caffeine-crazed car salespeople with mortgage payments due tomorrow morning.
Here’s the thing…
- Saatva helps you decide what is the best mattress for you…and then lets you sleep on it in your own bedroom for 30 days. If you don’t love it (you will), they will come and pick it up and refund your entire purchase price…minus the original delivery fee. No questions asked.
- Saatva has no restocking fees…no pick up fees…no penalty fees. There are no hidden fees. No fine print “misunderstandings” no one reads. No hidden nothings to worry about.
- Saatva has a detailed spec sheet on their website that compares mattress facts and figures. I guarantee you will find this quite eye-opening and it will help you clearly see what is the best mattress for you.
- Saatva offers world-class, plush mattresses in the top three luxury comfort levels. They have discovered the ultimate sweet spot their customers’ cherish because Saatva uses a finely crafted coil on coil design with a bio-based inner memory foam layer.
- Their memory foam has no chemical smell. It does not sleep hot because it is layered within the mattress itself. And the foam has been certified pure by CertiPUR-US, an independent company that investigates and reports on the safety of foam products.
- These first-class mattresses relieve pressure points and adjust to any body size, shape, or weight. That’s because the SPINAL ZONE sleep technology and memory foam layer allow the mattress to conform to your body for a refreshing, tranquil sleep.
- They modeled their mattresses after the ones you would find in the world’s premiere hotels. Those hotels know their wealthy customers are demanding about getting a good night’s sleep.
Now let’s look at more reasons why Saatva could be the answer to What is the Best Mattress?
Sleep in luxury… without paying premium prices
Getting a good night’s sleep is the most important health activity you can possibly do every day.
A high-quality mattress from Saatva can help you with:
- Back, shoulder, and neck pain. Nothing like sleeping on a Saatva cloud!
- Insomnia. A superior luxury mattress can dramatically cut down on all that flopping around…
- Sleep apnea. If you have to wear a cpap machine, you might as well be comfortable in your bed…
- Snoring. Did you know a new mattress may help cut down on your snoring?
- More energy during the day. After all, if you sleep like a dream during the night…you’ll have more energy for pursuing your dreams during the day.
Can’t we all just cut the mattress nonsense?
If you are anything like me, you hate to waste time. And you hate to waste money.
And I sure as heck hate to have the wool pulled over my eyes when all I want is a darn good mattress to sleep on.
So let’s cut the mattress nonsense and cut to the chase. I’ve just given you several time-saving, money-saving, stress-saving reasons to look into buying a superb mattress online. From Saatva.
Saatva means truth, by the way.
When it comes to buying a premium mattress online, Saatva bends over backwards to make the experience simple and pleasurable. And that is the truth.
Oh…one more thing. Saatva mattresses are made right here in the good ole’ USA.
And to see 73 reviews from real Saatva mattress customers, Scroll to the bottom of the page. Under the tab Learn More, click on Reviews.
Click the Saatva box below. And you’ll have your answer to What is the Best Mattress. Do it now. When you read the reviews, you won’t want to shop for an ultra luxury mattress anywhere else.