Lightweight Dual Function Foldable Power Wheelchair
About the Product
- We are famous for selling foldable power wheelchairs operate by Polymer Li-ion Battery, and this PW-800AX is the only Dual Function Power Wheelchair in the market which allows you use it as a power chair or as a manual wheelchair in just a few seconds whenever needed. It also means you can hand assist the motor when you get stuck at a pot hole or gap.
- It is built with high quality aluminium alloy and weighs only 72 lbs (together with 2 battery packs), much lighter than most power wheelchairs in the market. It can be folded into very compact size in less than 10 seconds, and it can hold up to 330 lbs because it has very strong frame, seat fabric and powerful motors.
- The Polymer Li-ion battery packs extremely lightweight and is made for longer lifespan. It can operate about 11 miles with full charge at top speed of 5 miles/hour. (tested with 200 lbs user). It has a pair of trendy 24” large rear wheel rims are made of latest Magnesium Alloy. Original PG drive controller for excellent control precision.
- The armrests can be raised up, so you can get closer to tables and easier to transfer. Equipped with length adjustable and detachable footrest, plus the foldable backrest makes it very compact for fitting into car trunk. It also comes with detachable and washable seat & backrest cover which is very important for personal hygiene.
- You can have the choice of 16”, 18” or 20″ seat width (Special order of 14” and 22″ is available should you contact us through our official website of Wheelchair88). And optional accessories like Headrest and Raisable Footrest are available from our official website too.
The PW-800AX is a dual function power wheelchair with standard 24″ large Magnesium Alloy wheels, allowing you to row manually as usual and drive by power when you are tired. It takes just a few seconds to change from power mode to manual mode, so it helps to take away fear of running out of battery in the middle of your trip. It is lightweight, foldable, easy to use, practical, efficient and stylish. With that in mind, there is no compromise when it comes to functionality, quality and durability.
About Manufacturer’s Warranties
Manufacturer’s warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors like the use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.
Q & A
Q: Where can I buy replacement batteries?
A: You can buy the replacement batteries from our official website. Because this is quite a new model and the batteries are very durable, no customer is asking for it till now.
Q: How long a time dependant of use of course, but on average how long of service power do the batteries provide?
A: For me about 3 days. I love this wheelchair. Easy to fold. Easy to use. Great tires. Does a very nice 360 degree turn.
Q: I use my left hand, so can we put the joy stick in the left side, and as i live in Egypt can you provide a 220 voltage battery, please let me know?
A: The joystick controller can be on either left or right hand, so don’t worry. And the charger is workable 100V-230V, therefore it is worldwide workable. You just need to let us know what seat width you would like to have (16″, 18″ or 20″). Thanks
My wife is an above knee ,right leg, amputee and I purchased the chair for her to get around. There are several power wheel chairs on the market but one advantage with this one is I can fold it up and lift it into the back of our van without a lift assist. Every other one I have seen you have to have a power lift or a carrier to load it onto. She gets around our home with it with no trouble and also goes with me to do grocery shopping and gets around the store very easy. We are very pleased with the chair.
Has worked out well to be carried on lift on back of car. Has good speed after initial start but lacks power on initial starting a going up inclines and over doorway entrances without any distance to gain speed. Thanks, Ed.
I bought this as a replacement for my 20 year old powered chair. The old chair was still working fine, but because my health has gone downhill I found it too heavy and bulky to get in and out of my van by myself any more. This chair, which I had to purchase through the company’s home page in order to get the wide seat, is easy to load, unload, and set up. It folds up very simply and unfolds just as nicely. Even though it was shipped from overseas, I got it in less than three weeks, which I thought was pretty fast.