iJoy-2580 Premium Robotic Massage Chair Reviews
We really appreciate this model’s special massage chair for its simple design that will fit well in any home or office that does not stand out from the traditional furniture you. The Human Touch iJoy-2580 is packed with features that will deliver a truly enjoyable massage and relax tension and stress away. For example, this massage chair incorporates Human Touch robotic massage technology, which mimics human hands and techniques of professional massage therapy. It comes with 3 automatic massage programs vary will reduce your entire back, or just below, or even just focus on your neck and shoulder muscles, each available in every 15 minutes . Additionally, four separate massage techniques available and in different intensities. These include kneading, percussion, rolling, and compression
The Human Touch iJoy-2580 massage chair review will give you an in-depth look at what this specific model has in store. We already know it ranks as one of the top massage chairs available, but what makes it so special? You can learn from the manufacturers or you can get reliable, honest information from us; consumers just like you who appreciate a product that is durable, affordable, and does what it says. There are many massage chairs available on the market, and sometimes it’s hard to speculate from reading the manufacturer websites, on whether or not they are providing you complete information or they just want to sell a product. On our site, we will give you both the pros and the cons on a specific brand name and model; that way when it comes time to purchase, you can be assured that you are well educated prior to spending your hard earned money.
You will get a lot of features on this mild massage chairs. First, if you’re lacking adequate space, HT massage chair can be just what you are looking for. It is compact and does not require a whole lot of room for reclining which is great for small spaces. There are three (3) to add auto-massage programs that focus on specific areas of the body, they include:
- Entire back
- Neck and Shoulders
- Lower back
In addition, an integrated control panel allows you to conveniently select the program and activities of the chair with a touch of a button. A cup holder that allows you to sit and relax with your favorite beverage. Moreover, set your location to tilt your favorite places give you the best massage available. Although it does not offer the pins and other massage recliners as we’ve reviewed, it provides an invigorating massage and treatment with different techniques.
We will agree that this chair does not give a Shiatsu massage, but it’s human touch technology, creating the feeling of human hands to penetrate deep to provide an optimal massage. The massage rollers move in a three-dimensional motion to mimic the motion wrist and hand of a professional massage therapist. Moreover, there are many other techniques are offered, including:
- Rolling – relieves muscle tension by applying constant pressure while rolling up and down your spine.
- Kneading – relieves tension and stiffness in the shoulder and neck area by lifting and stretching your muscles. It also works out the kinks and knots associated with stress. Kneading also helps reduce toxins and impurities out of the body.
- Percussion – Applies pressure with a rocking motion to loosen spinal joints. Also, this technique works wonders for someone who has been confined to a desk the majority of the day and is experiencing pain from bad posture or hunching.
- Compression – this technique stimulates muscles and spinal joint areas, plus it loosens those tight areas caused by fatigue, stress, and overuse. It’s especially nice for the soft tissue area.
REMOVABLE MASSAGE SOFTENING PAD
This pad helps to control the intensity of the massage. You can achieve a deep penetrating massage to loosen up those sore muscles from a work out, or if you’re preparing to loosen up for a sport. Or, if you prefer to have a more relaxed, comforting massage that helps you relax at the end of the day; this cushion can be removed or used depending on your preference.
This seat is equipped with a timer that automatically turns off after 15 minutes ended massage. The massage roller is a second engine, quad roller and it has a range of 113-165 degrees reclining. Additionally, this chair only weighs 88 pounds, and allows for a more compact space to put a chair, in fact, it only requires 11.5 “of room behind the seat reclining. The seat the seat is 18 “wide, and you’ll have to take that into consideration because it was not a very large area.
- This chair does not require much space and is very lightweight and easily moved.
- It can accommodate taller and heavier individuals.
- Easy to assemble and can be accomplished by one person.
- The chair sits low to the ground and can make it difficult for an elderly person or someone with knee problems to get in and out of it. Otherwise, it’s very comfortable.
- It’s not recommended for a person of shorter stature such as someone under 5’ tall as the rollers will well exceed that height.
After careful review of HT-2580 Massage Chair iJoy Massage Chair, we’ve discovered that it’s a good seat for the money. It does not have all the bells and whistles that many of the full body massage chair completely, but, if you do not have much room to accommodate one of the larger chairs, then this will fit well. It would be nice especially for smaller apartments or rooms. It is also very lightweight and easy to move around. By looking at this chair, it does not seem big and bulky ones associated with massage chairs. However, if you are in the market for a simple design will help you relax at the end of a long day at work, then this could be the choice for you, but if you need a chair additional treatment for chronic back problems, health issues or other relevant then you might want to consider something designed to suit the conditions, such as a chair Shiatsu Zero Gravity. Otherwise, this HT-2580 Massage Chair iJoy Massage Chair Reviews has proven that this is indeed a nice massage chair worth mentioning as one of the first chairs available on the market.