EZ Lite Cruiser Personal Mobility Aid
EZ Lite Cruiser Personal Mobility Aid
About the Product
- The EZ Lite Cruiser Standard Model Weighs Only 50 Pounds WITH the Battery & Carries Passengers up to 264 Pounds.
- No Need to Install a Lift on your Car or SUV to transport.
- Small Turning Radius of Only 29.5 inches — Gets around tight areas easily.
- Uses a Lithium Ion Battery & Gets 10+ miles on a single charge. Connect two batteries for 20+ miles range.
- Costs Less than Older model & much heavier Power Electric Wheelchairs.
Product Description – EZ Lite Cruiser
The EZ Lite Cruiser is leading the revolution in personal mobility. It is extremely convenient due to its compact size and ability to be transported in just about any vehicle. Not only can you can store the EZ Lite Cruiser in your home or garage, but you can conveniently take it with you in a personal vehicle such as a Car, Truck or SUV. It is also extremely convenient to take on an Train, Bus, Cruise Ship or Airplane. The EZ Lite Cruiser is composed of a lightweight aluminum alloy that is extremely durable and can handle passengers weighing up to 264 pounds.
• Light Weight & Durable Based on Independent Lab Testing
• Folds Very Quickly & Is Extremely Compact for Storage
• Uses a Lithium Ion Phosphate Battery With At Least 360 Power Cycles
• Battery Gets Up to 10+ Miles in Driving Distance
• Attach a Second Battery for Double the Driving Distance
• Joystick Can be Mounted on Left or Right Arm Rest
• Arm Rests Can be Raised for Easy Side Access to the Seat
• Has a Removable Seat and Seat Cover for Easy Cleaning
• Stands Up Right on The Rear Wheels When Folded
• Has a Handle Under the Seat for Easy Lifting From Upright Position
• Has 4 Wheels Which Makes it More Stable Than a 3 Wheel Scooter
• Requires Very Little Service & Maintenance
• Save Money By Not Having to Purchase a Lift on Your Car
• Significantly Less Expensive Than Older Electric Wheelchairs
• Lots of Great Accessories Available to Customize Your Chair
About Manufacturer’s Warranties
Manufacturer’s warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors like the use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.
Pride Go-Chair Travel Power Wheelchair, Blue
Q & A
Q: Can the battery be charged without being connected to the chair?
A: We do not have a standalone charger available yet but will in the future. For now, it must be connected to the CPU and Joystick (on the chair) which regulates the charging.
We now have a Standalone Charger as well as a Speedy Charger (to charge it twice as fast) both connect directly to the battery.
Q: What are the dimensions of this chair, and what is the weight capacity?
A: The weight capacity is 264.5 pounds (or 120 kg.)
The dimensions (L x W x H) are as follows —
Unfolded: 31.5 in. x 22.4 in. x 33.1 in. (or 80 cm. x 57 cm. x 84 cm.)
Folded: 28.5 in. x 22.4 in. x 12.25 in. (or 72.4 cm. x 56.9 cm. x 31.1 cm.)
Q: Is it key activated?
A: No, there is no key.
Q: Unlocking Power Wheelchair Joysticks ?
A: unsure what your question is. You can unlock the power with the levers on the back wheels so you can manually push the chair. Hope this helps
I needed a wheelchair for my mother, but not just a standard chair. I needed a lightweight power wheelchair that I could easily get into the trunk of my car. That requirement was obvious… Taking her to a doctor appointment of go shopping. After researching for hours I discovered most of these chairs are 300 pounds and did not fold or break apart for transport. Only a few did come apart, but the total weight was still over 250 pounds (scooters were a little lighter). I finally found the EZ Lite Cruiser and from the specs and reviews, I felt it fit the bill.
My husband and children have been pushing me around in a manual chair for several years when I am able to go out and I am so grateful to them for doing that for me. But I wanted freedom. I wanted to go places that I couldn’t go on my own. This chair is going to change my life and the life of my family. We didn’t have to add anything to our vehicle so it would fit and my son’s wheelchair and mine both fit in the back of our Odyssey easily. It takes up as much space as my manual did. I have been having a lot of fun zooming around. Now I can do so much more. It is easy to fold once you do it a few times. It’s small and sleek. I have been using it for a week now and haven’t had to charge it once.
I purchased this wheelchair to replace an older wheelchair that my husband was using. I read through tons of reviews before finally deciding on this one. The one that we were replacing was bulky and difficult to maneuver around the house. With this one my husband has an easier time getting around the kitchen and bathroom and I have less strain on my back loading it into the car. I was nervous buying it over the internet but had no issues with ordering or delivery. Would order again in a heartbeat.