- 1 Drive Medical Sentra Reclining Wheelchair W/ Various Arm and Elevating Legrest
Drive Medical Sentra Reclining Wheelchair W/ Various Arm and Elevating Legrest
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180-degrees; Comes with headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer and padded armrests for patient comfort
- Carbon Steel frame with triple-coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish; Durable, heavy-gauge naugahyde upholstery
- Composite Mag-style wheels with chrome hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free; 8″ front casters; comes with rear anti-tippers and push-to-lock wheel locks
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability; Wheels set back on frame prevent tipping; Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating legrests; Aluminum foot plates are attractive, crack-proof, and lightweight
From the Manufacturer
Drive Medical Sentra Reclining Wheelchair
Carbon Steel frame with triple-coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
The Sentra Reclining Wheelchair from Drive Medical is truly reclining, allowing infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees. This deluxe reclining wheelchair comes standard with an array of features highlighted by swing away elevating legrests, triple chrome coated carbon steel frame, and a cushioned head immobilizer. This Sentra Reclining Wheelchair comes with detachable full arms and an 18-inch wide seat.
The Sentra Reclining Wheelchair allows for infinite reclining adjustments up to 180 degrees.
- Overall Product Length: 51″
- Overall Product Width: 27″
- Overall Product Height: 50″
- Actual Product Weight: 63 lbs
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Closed Width: 12.5″
- Seat Width: 18″
- Seat Depth: 16″
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5″-19.5″
- Back of Chair Height: 33″
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8″
- Armrest Length: 14″
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5″
- Rear Wheels: 24″ x 1″
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8″
- Folded Dimensions: 51″ x 12.5″ x 50″
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 51″
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 60 lbs
Sentra Reclining Wheelchair
Arms: Detachable Full Arms Features: Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests. New state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180. Carbon Steel frame with triple coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish. Durable, heavy gauge upholstery. Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
Composite Mag-style wheels with chrome hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free. Wheels set back on frame prevent tipping. Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability. Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to semi-level. Aluminum footplates are attractive, crack-proof and lightweight. Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions. Carry pocket standard. Chrome plated hand rims. Rear anti-tippers standard. 8” front casters. Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard. Comes with push to lock wheel locks. Black upholstery, chrome frame.
About Manufacturer’s Warranties
Manufacturer’s warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors like the use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Luggie Compact Electric Folding Mobility Scooter
Q & A
Q: Does it ship assembled?
A: It is “collapsed” when it comes out of the box but pretty much ready to use. You only need to open it up, secure a brace at the rear back and add the foot rests. No tools required. The additional head rest just inserts into hollow tube at the back if you want to use it.
Mostly, yes. Height adjustment is up to you. Good reclining chair, but rather heavy to get into car trunk.
Is the user able to recline the chair without assitance from the seated position?
No. Reclining the back is performed by squeezing the “bicycle brake” type handles on the back of the chair
Removable or flip back arm rest?
The wheelchair arrived in great shape – however the actual arms on the wheelchair are full arms NOT the desk arms shown in the pictures so beware. Yes, the full description further down in the product info says full arms but I went by the picture unfortunately.
This wheelchair is not suitable for residential use. It is too large for standard size residential door openings. It is heavy and bulky so that the person sitting in it cannot maneuver it. It requires someone to push it for the patient. This wheelchair is more suitable for a hospital or nursing home where the door openings are wide and staff pushes it around.
Functional solid built sturdy.
Functional and built solidly. I use it daily at home and work.
The reclining feature with elevating legs has been extreemly helpful …
The reclining feature with elevating legs has been extreemly helpful in managing my mothers lower extremedy edema as she is in her chair all day.