No Bake Oreo Cheesecake combines pretty much all your favorite things in one place. Easy, a total crowd pleaser, and hello – Oreos!
You guys know that I have a pretty serious thing for cheesecake – especially when it requires minimal prep work and zero baking time. Add in an Oreo crust and I’ll fall hook, line and sinker every single time. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake comes together in no time flat. It’s fluffy, creamy and will undoubtedly become one of your go-to desserts for summer entertaining.
I have a ridiculously long list of recipes that I want to create and share here on My Baking Addiction and this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake has been at the top of that list for months. However, I’m just getting around to sharing it with you because every single time I make it, it ends up disappearing before I get around to photographing it. Yes, it is that good.
So good that my non-dessert loving husband ate almost an entire cheesecake by himself in less than one day. Okay, okay, I may have helped just a little bit. Maybe.
If you read MBA on a regular basis, you’ve heard me whining about the state of our yard/mud pit. While I’ve come to grips with the fact that we can’t plant grass until fall, we’re most definitely going to entertain this summer. Even if entertaining means that we have to set up our patio set on the driveway.
I’m nothing if not adaptable, right? Well, actually, having things out of order makes my eye twitch, but I’m willing to let go of a little control if it means we’re outside enjoying the sunshine. I think. Just hand me a heaping spoonful of No Bake Oreo Cheesecake and I’ll be fine, I promise.
I love having a simple, summer desserts in my recipe arsenal that come together in under fifteen minutes and leave people beggin’ for more. It makes me feel like I’ve won some sort of dessert triathlon. Not that I’m actually running, swimming or biking anywhere, but you get what I’m saying. Let’s all win this dessert triathlon together.
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
yield: 9 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
FOR THE OREO CRUST:
- 25 regular Oreo cookies, crushed into fine crumbs (I used a food processor)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip or TruWhip), thawed according to package directions
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 21 ounce can of cherry pie filling
- Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with foil, leaving about 1 inch of the foil extending over the edges of the pan. The extra foil will create handles that you can use to lift the No Bake Oreo Cheesecake from the pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Add crumb mixture into the bottom of prepared pan and press into an even layer.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese for about 2 minutes. Gradually add in confectioners’ sugar and continue beating until smooth. Beat in vanilla until combined. Use a rubber spatula to fold in the whipped topping until completely incorporated.
- Spoon filling onto crust and spread into an even layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- When you are ready to serve, remove cheesecake from pan using the foil overhang and cut into squares. Before serving, top with cherry pie filling.
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- 1 Top 10 Best Toddler Pillow for Your Baby
- 2 Top 10 Best Steam Press Reviews
- 3 Top 4 Best Inversion Chair Reviews
- 4 Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table EP-560
- 5 Ironman Inversion Table Gravity 4000 Review
- 6 ATIS 4000 Ironman Inversion Table
- 7 Innova Elite Fitness Inversion Table Review
- 8 Top 10 Best Inversion Tables for Back Pain Reviews
- 9 Top 10 Best Gaming Motherboards Reviews
- 10 Top 10 Best Headphone Stands Reviews
Choosing the right best toddler pillow is very important to keep your baby comfortable throughout the night.…
Do you wish you could get the same crisp clean results with your clothes that…
Inversion chair therapy is beneficial for everyone, but the best way to get upside down is…
The Ironman Inversion Table Gravity 4000 is a pretty good option for you if you…
Ironman Inversion Table ATIS 4000 is a perfect unit for combining ab training with inversion…
The Elite Fitness Inversion Table is also referred to as Innova Health and Fitness, model…
If you are not familiar with Inversion therapy it can look like some kind of…
While CPUs and video cards are important for any good gaming PC, they don’t represent the…
Are you searching for the best headphone stands this year? Well, you are at the right…